3Chi: Comfortably Numb Delta 8 THC & CBN GummiesRegular price $42.99 Save $-42.99
- Brand: 3Chi
- Our Comfortably Numb gummies contain a potent 1:1 blend of Delta 8 THC and CBN at 25mg total combined in each gummy as well as added CBC for maximum effects. CBN helps temper the energetic aspects of Delta 8 THC that some feel, to bring an extremely comfortable and relaxed body-focused feeling. This blend is perfect for soothing relief and taking it easy or falling asleep.
- Our infused Comfortably Numb gummies taste like normal gummies with zero hemp taste, and they are delicious. Consult your physician before use. This product could cause you to fail a drug test.
What is CBN?
- CBN is a degradation product of Delta 9 THC with minimal intoxication and is reported to be great at providing calming sensations and nighttime relief.
- Total Content Per Pack: 400mg (200 mg Delta 8:200 mg CBN)
- Content Per Gummy: 25mg (12.5 mg Delta 8:12.5 mg CBN)
- Serving Size: typically 1/2 of a gummy to 1 full gummy
- Gummies per Pack: 16
- Psychoactive/Intoxicating: Yes
- Container: Resealable Mylar Bag
- Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Distilled Water, Pectin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural and Artificial Colors, Citric Acid, Hemp Oil, Sodium Citrate
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
Comfortably Numb Gummies Directions
- Take 1/2 or 1 gummy with or after food for best absorption. Edibles can take about 60-120 minutes or even sometimes up to 4 hours to kick in, so take it slow and wait at least 2 hours before considering taking more. Do not consume more than 2 gummies in one sitting.
- CBN is ineffective for about 1/3 of people. There will still be a feeling from using this cartridge as Delta 8 and CBC will still be effective, but it may not make you as tired as expected. CBC typically makes CBN more effective even for users who feel no effects from CBN alone.
- Delta 8 gummies don’t do well in hot climates. Our edibles are not heat resistant in warmer temperatures. Refrigeration is recommended after opening. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment.
- If your Delta 8 gummies have melted into a (delicious) singular gummy blob, a quick remedy is to place them in the freezer for up to 1 hour. Once frozen, open the bag at the sides and cut into equal pieces. Precise dosing requires a gram scale.
- The gummies won’t always have a smell but some people complain of an offputting smell when the bag is initially opened. Don’t worry, your Delta 8 gummies are fine! This is due to the oxygen pack doing its thing within the bag and keeping your gummies fresh. Your gummies shouldn’t absorb any of that flavor, just remove the oxygen pack and let the bag sit open for a bit and it’ll go away fairly quickly and your gummies will be ready to eat!
- THESE BAGS ARE CHILDPROOF AND REQUIRE REACHING IN AND HOLDING THE INTERIOR SIDE FLAP WITH YOUR THUMB SO THAT IT IS PINNED TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE BAG WHILE PULLING THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BAG IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION (AS YOU WOULD NORMALLY THINK TO OPEN THE BAG).
Delta 8 THC Legalities
- USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR. This product is psychoactive, and it can be intoxicating. Delta 8 will likely show up on a drug test as THC. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use AND must be legal in your state or territory.
- Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Our Delta 8 THC is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta 8 THC extract is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC or any CBD. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Nurse CBD retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill. Nurse CBD is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of delta 8 THC. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with delta 8 THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 THC does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA nor is this product FDA approved.